5.09.2008

The nursery is coming along!


I ordered and assembled the nursery furniture a few weeks ago and it looks great! I'll tell you though, if we hadn't had so much Ikea assembly experience, I NEVER would have gotten the dresser together; the instructions were horrible! I had fun doing it though. Sometimes life's smallest accomplishments make you feel just great. I also bought the bedding last week. I decided to keep it neutral...you know...just in case;)

The J and I are getting ready for "another" work weekend on the house. He's now officially now started man-nesting, which I didn't realize would happen, but it did. More on that later as I think man-nesting might need a whole post dedicated to it. And it just happened as I'm slowing down I think. I'll post some more pictures soon.

Love and Peace,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Pam says:

    The nursery looks lovely and quite ready for that precious "little one" soon to come. Putting things together is not my forte; you muct have taken after your father. It is quite an accomplishment. Something to remind you-you're a strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery looks so tranquil and cozy, a wonderful, soothing place for a baby...zzzzzzz (I would like to spend time there, myself!) You did a great job assembling the furniture...and I love the bedding you picked out, too. I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete